ESL resource for teachers who are looking for ideas and tips on how to improve their lessons and student relationships. Direct links to previously written blogs and useful pages in teaching a better lesson. Please feel free to share back your ideas.
- How You Can Teach a Lesson with this Material
- How to Take Better Notes
- Do You Know Your Client? Part 1
- 5 Business Book Recommendations
- 10 Things to Do in a Lesson
- How to be SMART in your lesson
- Do you talk too much?
- 5 Ways to Help Increase the Chance to Retain your Clients
- What Does it Take to be Great?
- 3 Techniques to Improve your Teaching
- Who are you Talking to? The DISC Behaviors
- Make it Stick with SUCCESs
- Set Clear Expectations with MoSCoW
- The Power of the Pareto Principle
- Do You Know Your Client? Part 2
- Do You Know Your Client? Part 3